Smart trash bin
- LoRa-based LPWAN vehicle to vehicle communication system for smart dustbin.
- The vehicle to vehicle communication system consists of a LoRa gateway, a remote diagnostic system, sensors for monitoring the garbage quantity and a cloud platform.
- When bin is filled with the garbage, then the sensors which keep track on the garbage level will sense the overflow of the bin.
- Once the sensor detects that the bin is full and needs to cleared it notifies.
- The LoRa gateway transmits the information about the garbage bin data to other nearby vehicle which is a smart dustbin by recording this information in the cloud platform.
- The dustbin can communicate with other dustbin.