- LoRa-based sensors are installed on all livestock, then tracked and monitored via sensors.
- LoRa-based gateways are installed about one per square mile, or further if it is a large space.
- LoRa-based gateways gather information from the sensors and can be provided by a private or public LoRaWAN network provider.
- Cloud-based software is configured to collect all livestock data and track it permanently.
- This information is stored long-term, handled by a Cloud-based software provider, and accessed via the web, mobile devices, desktops, and tablets.
- Livestocks are now visible in real-time and lost livestocks can be located in seconds with a smart phone.