- Each parking space is equipped with a battery powered occupancy sensor that can detect the absence, arrival, presence, and departure of a vehicle.
- The sensors are self- provisioning with a unique MAC address assigned to each unit that is associated with its serial number and bar code.
- The units can run up to 10 years and require no external wiring to install.
- When an occupancy sensor detects vehicle activity, its LoRa transceiver sends the change in status to any wireless Internet gateway within its range.
- The gateway can be part of a private LoRa network or a node in a public LoRaWAN service provider.
- The gateway forward the packets to SSTPL Parking Cloud Service application that can reside on server.
- This turnkey parking management solution uses the sensors messages to keep track of open and occupied spaces.
PARKMOD - LORA ENABLED PARKING SENSOR