MicroMod-W24 is a low-power long-range transceiver module based on ESP32 MCU that supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE).
This is a powerful, generic WiFi + BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications. Using Wi-Fi allows an extensive physical range and direct connection to the Internet through a Wi-Fi router while using Bluetooth allows the user to conveniently connect to the phone or broadcast low-energy beacons for its detection. The sleep current of this module is less than 15 µA. So, it is suitable for battery-powered and wearable electronics applications. The module supports a data rate of up to 150 Mbps, and 21 dBm output power at the antenna to ensure the most comprehensive physical range.
- Small size (28*18 mm)
- Bluetooth LE: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- Ultra Low Power SoC with RISCV Single Core ESP32 MCU
- Integrated SPI Flash of 4 MB
- AT Commands over UART
- RF Output Power up to +21 dBm
- Supports Station mode, SoftAP mode, SoftAP + Station mode, and promiscuous mode
- Wide Range of working voltage 3.3V to 3.7V
- SPI, UART, I2C & I2S Interfaces